Did you know that you could now earn Bitcoins by gambling? It sounds absurd, but the truth is Bitcoin casinos are now more popular than ever mainly because operators can bypass stringent regulations that online traditional casinos need to conform to. However, to choose the best Bitcoin casino, you must consider factors like reputation, reliability, and customer support, range of games and payment methods, and user experience.
Top Bitcoin Casinos That You Can Consider:
- Bitstarz: This is one of the most popular Bitcoin casinos out there, offering users many high-end games and controlled by Curacao government. The casino website has a visually appealing layout and design. You can make deposits through Bitcoins, and other methods like MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, etc when you do not own Bitcoins. Users can count on round-the-clock support via emails and chats; Bitstarz is even known to respond to client grievances via forums like Reddit.
- Bitcasino: This is perhaps one of the earliest Bitcoin casinos which began in 2014 and offers more than 3000 games. It offers 100 free spins to new entrants and supports a multitude of cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin, Tether, Ripple, etc. The casino also comes out with regular weekly promotions and bonuses apart from loyalty rewards.
- 7Bit Casino: This Bitcoin casino is popular for its signup bonuses; as a newcomer, you can enjoy almost 1.5BTC worth of bonuses and free spins. The casino offers 100% bonus for the first deposit and 50% for the second. Games are fair and you can try your luck at a variety of games, including live table ones. The casino however does not entertain players from UK, US, Israel, France, and Italy. You are free to make deposits in Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
- Stake: This casino allows players to enjoy a variety of casino games, round-the-clock supports through chat, and complete privacy. Stake has proved to be fair and regulated by Curacao Egaming; however, players from Australia, US, Czech Republic do not have permission to play here. You can make deposits in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, EOS, etc. This casino offers faucets, a starting balance, and free cash to users through emails. You can benefit from their prize pools, daily challenges and earn loyalty rewards.
- Cloudbet: It was set up in 2013 and licensed to run by Curacao government; players can enjoy slots, blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. Cloudbet even provides a live casino that can give you a real-world experience where you can start playing right away as there is no waiting period. Players can even engage in live sports betting on UEFA Champions League, EPL, NBA, and NFL. Bitcoin deposits are sent to cold storage directly for security purposes; this protects them from online threats. Cloudbet also has an online wallet loaded with ample funds for processing daily player withdrawals.
- FortuneJack: This Bitcoin casino made its entry in 2014 and is one of the most reliable ones around. You can have access to 500 and more games here. Players can make deposits through BTC, LTC<, Dogecoin, and Dash, etc. The casino website offers features like online chats, online ticketing, and many social channels. Players whose accounts have been verified are eligible to get 20% cashback on their first deposits, or up to 1.5 BTC as bonus.